Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Get Them Started Early

I agreed with my daughter Rachel and her husband Todd that their Eva Marie should get a jump on the  kids in the hood by dawning some tats early in her life.  The Bible says ".... train a child in the way he (she) should go, and when he is old, he will not depart from it."  It has been so important to raise Eva perfectly.  If you  enter "Blue Screen Bubby" in "Google" a ten minute short film will pop up that Todd and Rachel created at the Old Swinnie Film Academy in Melbourne, Australia that illustrates this point perfectly--it has become a cult classic among prefectionistic parents--give it a look--you will thank me.  Don

2 comments:

  1. ha! Great video! what a hoot!

    She looks an awful lot like you, you know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you saw the video--I think she looks like my daughter, Rachel, when she was that age, with plenty of Winkler thrown in. Thanks, Deb, blessings in your work--don't run too far!

    ReplyDelete